Tropical Butterfly House Trip
Year 4 will be visiting the Tropical Butterfly House on Friday 11th May.
Points to note:
- Children should arrive at school at normal time. The bus will be leaving at just after nine. We aim to arrive back at school before the end of the normal school day-we will update you via ParentPay .
- Children need to wear school uniform, with comfortable shoes (trainers are ok)
- We will be visiting the gift shop so children can bring some money. We advise no more than £7, ideally in a named wallet/purse.
- If you have paid for your child to have school dinners on that day, the school kitchen will provide a packed lunch for them. If your child is sandwiches, they will have to bring their own packed lunch. Please remember we are a nut free school.
- A small rucksack would be advisable to carry a water bottle. The children will have to carry their own belongings.
- The trip will go ahead come rain or shine, so please make sure the children are dressed appropriately. A waterproof coat is essential, and possibly suntan lotion, sun hats and sunglasses.